Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new site on living healthy! Thank you for your patience as I worked out some technical tweaks and am still in the process of doing so. (Thanks Comcast!) I can't think of a better way to launch the new site than by sharing this online documentary called "Food Matters." This will only be available for FREE viewing until Saturday, October 8th so really, there's no time to waste. If you care about your health and the health of your family and loved ones, I strongly encourage you to set aside the time to watch this video. If you are encouraged and inspired by the discussions in this video, than this blog is the place for you and I'm happy you're here.

So pour yourself a cup of tea (decaf of course), gather your friends and family and settle in to watch what may end up having one of the greatest impacts of your life.

Your body will thank you for it.

Food Matters





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link to Food Matters, I'm so excited for this new blog!!! Health and fitness are so important to me, as they are to everyone. I am so happy for your health improvements!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you thank you ... i look forward to anything i can learn about being healthy along with a dose of dear sweet you. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete